Monday, March 28, 2005

im so tired... mum din go wrk todae...went to sch todae...4got to bring my sch guitar to return...was eatin honey stars durin lesson cos i haven eaten my b'fast...then b4 i could even eat half of it...had to go dwn for pe...then ran 2.4km...then nvr eat then kana gastric...sighx...then went back to class for ss...quite borin...must remember to do my projectsssss.....gosh...got so many due gg to due liao and i haven even started...gg to die...sighx...had 2 periods of account and eng then had history...then went home with jus...cos she gg shaw plaza...then din noe my mum cook lunch then went and buy lunch went my mum cook...so blur lyk me...then ate the lunch she cook and some of my packet food then went and rest then watch tv...then mum left for rcia a while ago...so sianx...nth to do...haix... anw my show start already...chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home