Friday, March 25, 2005

im super tired!!!argh!!!!slpt super late last nite then woke up at 9.15 this mornin cos my mum woke me up...then i went back to slp...wok up at 9.30 then took a shower then went to church...reach church at 10.10...suppose to report at 10.15 so i was 5 min early...anw...serve the 11am service then durin the service gotta kneel dwn stand up kneel dwn stand up...super tirin lah...haix...then aft the service got some briefin frm uncle francis told us that tmr gotta b in church by 7pm...then b4 that moses sae he gg to order pizza for our dinner...then went dwn to blk 3...suppose to be eatin lah...but its lyk todae suppose to fast...so i only went there to lyk drink water(plain water!) then moses and jackson came then both of them was eatin while me alicia and alex look at them eat...then at 2 smth jackson drove me alicia and moses back to church...then serve the 3 pm service was slackin there lah...then durin the homily moses, alicia and i went dwn to drink water then i ended up eatin some biscuit cos i was super hungry...then aft service mum ask me to go to st joseph for the procession...but i din in the end cos im feelin quite tired...im starvin now lah...haix...dad fetch me home b4 gg to st joseph with my mum and her novena frenzs...then went and shower then now im watchin high on life on channel 5 and updatin my blog...gg to my lala land soon...gtg...chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home