Tuesday, April 12, 2005

heyy!!!argh!!im tires out!!!argh!!!finally found time to update...
so heres yesterdae entry:
was sick and i still go to sch...got accounts so cannot miss...din take pe...was slackin away...then went to temasek poly for video editin...was quite fun lah...the sch super BIG...and the com SUPER high tech...was explorin the sch then realise that it was the sch that they use to film spin...ok spin a super long time show but oso a super nice show...went and take a express bus and the damn bus ride cost me $1.83 and somemore it dont stop rite in front of my house...stop outside st mikes pri sch then walk opposite novena church to take bus then b4 tt went to the coffee shop to buy the bread that is toasted usin charcoal...super nice to eat...then went the bus come i ask the uncle whether i can haf it...then aft takin my breads then i ran for the bus then when i went to the bus, nat msg me and sae that the uncle gave me more ...then kana scoldin by the boss...make me feel so guilty...then went home then was so tired then went to watch my channel 8 show till 7.30 untill my dear bro cant and think tt im not watchin anymore cos i went and shower at the advertisment...haix...then went back to my rm and and rest for a while...and who noes i fall aslp then slpt till 3 smth in the mornin...
todae:
then i woke up at 3 smth i realise that i haven studied my chinese at all and i somemore got a ca....then went and studied...and i jus realised that my brain seems to work faster super early...lyk learn finish my 3 chapters of my chinese in less than 1/2 and hour...so fast... i was amaze...then went to bed ard 3.20 smth then woke up at 6.05am then went to sch then had lessons then was learning my cheng yu in the bio lab...then went to temasek poly again to do my video editin...super tired...haix...then oso got no mood to do cos was quite pissed off with some ppl...any how raise temper...pls lah...u think u are the only one who can raise ur temper arh...irritatin...went home takin the slower bus then stop near the church under tunnel there...then walk home...then came home and shower then went now slackin in front of my com...anw chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home