Thursday, May 05, 2005

alicia wan to read so im suppose to type...haix...
heres the cont'd version of yesterdae...went to church to study at 5 smth with alicia then went to the classrm to study...and dear alicia din clse the dog and the dear dog came in and refuse to get out...hahax...justina and alicia was screamin...my god!then finally uncle paul came cand chase it out...was practisin my maths...and alicia was teachin me variations...cos i miss the whole chapter went the teacher was teachin cos i went for my syf...then was oso studyin my bio...then suppose to meeet alicia they all at 5.45 but the weather was too hot so ask alex to buy back kfc for us...but that stupid guy refuse...then in the end ask ven...so nice of her... thanks!!!!had mushroom shrooms...super nice...cos i was super hungry...then started studyin again then later mag they all come and with moses ard in the rm it seems quite immpossible to concentrate...the room was oso super cold...anw aft that at 7.45 upstairs to serve mass...then went to the toliet to change to my warden u then went to serve mass...gotta wear some retarded name tag!argh!!!!remind me of my green name tag in pri sch...hahax...just that this one is gold...aft mass dad came and pick me home...then went and watch my beautiful illusions...miss 30 mins of it... then aft that watch the golden faith...that man super stupid...nvr kill ppl go and sae he kill just to save that woman...haix...aft that went to bed...was msgin nat half way and i fall aslp...
todae entry:
woke up at 8 am...now chattin with alicia online and listenin to music and playin solitaire....that game quite addictive...wateva lah...later gg to tp meetin nat and alicia(frm my sch) at 10.15...they are havin geo now...so all the best!they are gg to teach me maths!due to the fact that i dun really listen in class so i dun really noe how to do some of my maths...so gotta go find out b4 tmr and gotta go practise...later aft that mayb go st mikes study for a while then go for mass even though i attended already...so guai...oso cos i was not listenin doin mass yesterdae...so otta b guai and go and attend!gtg...enjoy!chaoz~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home