Monday, May 02, 2005

its a holidae!!!hahax..heres yesterdae entry:
wen to church and then aft mass went ard singapore lookin for the hand bag i wan to buy for my mum with alicia...and blur me forget that i was suppose to go out with u pl then u as usual make me feel so bad!hmph!!!!ok u were jus teasin me...but i thought it was for real lah....stupid!then came home then was too tired to even study...so went to bed...
and as for todae:
woke up at 8 smth then went st francis xaiver for my godsis wedding mass...the cahurch super nice and the canteen too...came home and was tired so went and slp... then now my mum watching tv and im using the com...gotta go and shower and change soon cos gg for weddin dinner...hope the food's gd...hahax...i have not study...and exam is on WED!!!! im so prepare to see bad bad marks on my result slip...but i will jus try my best too study all i can for my chinese and social studies within todae and tmr...thinkin of gg church to study aft sch tmr...anyone wanna join me???shld go now...chaox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home