Tuesday, May 03, 2005

ok...i just finish typin todae entry and all thanks to my fingers...i dunno press wat thing on the keyboard and everything's gone just lyk that...will tyr to remember wat i type...i was actually sitting dwn and STUDYIN todae!!!!whoa!hahax...seems lyk ages since i did that...record breakin sia...haha...cldn't believe that i actually got stuffs into my head...hahax...okok...but lets hope that im able to apply wat i have learn into my source base question and essay question for my ss...so better pray hard...tmr im havin chinese compo and ss paper...such a wierd combination...as in...y chinese compo and ss together???lyk so funny...wateva...im crappin away...
seriously hope that exams faster end....then im quite sure that my dear darling brain will auto-delete everything that i have remember durin the exam period...hahahahahahahahahahax.....ok...i think i gg mad soon...hahax....
tmr will b gg to churc hto study wif ali i think....BUT before that i will go home straight aft exam and haf a nice cold shower....then make my way to church and i gotta serve mass on tmr evening...and will oso b gg for the mass on thurs...im becomin holy...hahahax....mother's dae comin and i haven buy my mum anything...i wanted to buy last week but the handbag only left the colour that's not nice...so mayb i will think of smth else to get for my mummy....
gtg to recharge my energy...chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home