Friday, May 13, 2005

yipeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exams are OVER!!!!hahahahaz....i can slack all i wan without feelin guilty....yup....went to sch in the mornin...lyk only 5 of us in my class....then went dwn for assembly...so piaseh lah...even miss lim was laughin....argh!!!!kind of screw my paper up cos i din really study...it was quite easy....wateva lyk...wat's done cant b undone...cant go out lah...cos i sick and mum wan me to stay at home to rest...haix...poor me...ok since exams had ended i cant think of other excuse to tell my mum so that i dun need to clean my room...haix...shld me a guai person go clear my rm...and mummy gg to buy vcd for me...yipee!!!!! shld had a vcd marathon tonite...hahax...shld go clear rm now...chaox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home