Friday, June 03, 2005

been a long long time since i last updated my blog...din really haf the mood to do so aft so many things happen...its already the 3rd of june...haix...time passes so fast...
ok ya...if i offended u ppl durin the pass few weeks im really sorry...was not really myself...now im realy thinkin whether to quit or not to quit...hmm...
time really change things man...lyk u suddenly change and become someone that makes me feel lyk i never noe u b4 ever though u were clse to me...u make me feel lyk our friendship's drawin further and further away...never felt this way b4...suddenly i juz dunno wat to tok to u abt...usually we got lots to talk abt,but not it suddenly seems lyk theres nth we haf to talk...haix...dunno lah...hope things will turn out fine...
yesterdae, the xtra bed in my rm was move to my bro's rm so that then 2 guys in the xchange programme for ncc will haf place to slp in his rm...so not use to not havin another bed...was also spring cleanin my room...now its so clean and nice...
wanted to go swimmin todae but i change my mind cos i wanted to watch my dophin bay show...rottin the whole dae away...but i actually did some of my holiday homewrk...feel lyk i din really waste the whole of todae...later gg to tp to meet my mum and aunt...been awhile since i last went out with my mum and aunt...gg to watch first touch...gtg...chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home