Monday, June 06, 2005

heyy!!!!feel so charge up todae..slpt so long...woke up lyk 11.45 todae...wow!!!!the feelin of wakin up so late and feelin so charge up to sooooooooooooooooooo gd!!!hahax...i practically slack my whole day away but i did some homewrk and i manage to figure out how to play the whole song of tong hua...hahax...aft hearin wat u sae...i will till abt it...and hope that by the end of the day my choice will b correct...aft hearin wat u sae really enlighten me in some ways of how i see things...thanks!
heres yesterdae entry:
woke up at 7.45 cos my mum woke me up then i jus lie on my bed till 8 smth...bert bringin the two guys to sentosa todae...went to church todae, the hosanna choir sang...they were better then our church choir...hahax...so mean of me to sae that...anw went and play with the dogs with yvon aft mass...they were so cute...then kana cut but the metal fence..argh!!!so irritatin!!!accordin to some ppl the cuts on my hand look as though i had been scratch my ppl...wateva lah...the canteen in church was clse cos they renovatin...so got no food to eat in church...haix...then went for lunch with my family then came home and rot in front of the com for hrs then went and watch zhen qing...was laughin lah...then my dad was sayin smth lyk " y u laughin to urself???" cant help it lah, the show was funny! dad went to serve the 6pm mass then bert and the two guys came home then they stay awhile then the two had to go back to camp...lyk i wont be seein them again...so lyk sae bye to them and they sae that they enjoy themselves here...so they left then i went and watch tv again...till 11 smth then i went and slp...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home