Tuesday, June 21, 2005

heyy!!!ok...its tues...5 more days till sch reopen...argh!!!!so fast...lyk damn fast lah...haix...so irritatin...woke up at 10 smth then went for tim sum at some restuarant with my mum,dad and aunt then went to orchard! havin great singapore sale...but it seems lyk theres nth to buy at all...lyk i only bought a pair of slippers and my mum and aunt bought the most...gosh! then went dwn to ps...mum bought some cross stitch cloth and threads at spotlight then lyk buy nth there except for my shoes..haix...then took a train dwn to tp, it was already 7 smth...time flies man! then dad came and pick us up then fetch my aunt home then got home...haiz...tmr got guitar...so sad...i lyk never practise my guitar for so long lah...im so gg to die tmr...gg to et kill sia...but theres still others who din practise...hahax...hmm...gtg chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home