Monday, July 18, 2005

its mon again...haix....had to stay back todae in sch went the weather todae was super duper GOOD! my god! anw when for guitar...im super tired...ahhhhhhhh...got home then when and shower then makan then use the com...
was lookin at my baby photo...was lyk ultra hyper then...always playin with my leg and all and of cos not forgettin bullyin my bro...hahax...he so poorthing...lolx...
bro gg to fly off tmr early in the mornin to canada...though he can b a pain sometimes but i think im gg to miss him...no one to bully me and no one for me to bully...haix...poor me!
was tokin to someone yesterdae and that person sort of make me think abt wat im doin with this life that god has given me...whether am i lyk wastin my time...i think i am wastin abit of my time doin unneccesary stuffs...but still...it make me realise that i am very fortunate to be born here where there is no war...lucky to have my family and friends who always b there for me...im glad to b who i am and i wont b lyk some ppl...who is not contented with life and always so self centered...hmmm...
anw...i've finish the harry potter bk... it was gd...not as draggy as the fifth...cant believe it...dumbledore die...and snape was the person who kill him...wth! dunbledore trusted snape and snape go and kill him...haix...and snape is the half-blood prince...and harry drop out of sch...the endin was quite unexpected...never expect dumbledore to die...if u're interested to know more...go and read the bk...its gd...
hmm...lookin at the pictures that is in my com and realise that we do share many happy memories together quite hope things will turn back to how it was yrs ago...but its quite impossibe to return to the past...i noe that we shld always look a head in life but sometimes u jus cant help but look back and realise wat u haf done wrong and regret not doin the rite thing...but its all in the pass....nvr will it turn back to how it was...no matter how hard we try to b lyk how we were yrs ago i think its quite impossible as there will alwasy b this invisble barrel that will always seperate us...hmm...though i miss havin u ard but you and i got our own live...we gotta carry on with it...and i hope that we will still b frens even though things din work out well...
ok...this entry is ultra long...shld end here...chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home