Wednesday, July 06, 2005

ok...when and meet my mum at her office there then went funan...got refund cos the dvd player remote control spoilt then they got no stock so give us back the money...cool! then went to the foodcourt there to makan dinner then went to harvey norman to see see...then mum bought a dvd playerfrm there and its lyk even better then the previous one...though it cost abit more...then dad came to fetch us...on our way back we pass by whampoa then my mum saw that they were sellin durians then wanted to ask my dad to stop at the carpark to buy...so in the end i manage to persuade my dad not to... but then i had to buy b'fast for tmr so had to stop there...then my mum went to the durian stall and bought durians...not 1 but 10...my gosh! i was lyk sufferin pls...the smell is just unbearable...so cant stand it...argh!!!then to make it worse my mum and dad ate it in the car and i open the window to haf fresh air...terrible man! haix...then now the fridge stink of it...argh!!! came home and connect the dvd player to the tv then went and shower then now im here...got nth to do so update my blog again...gtg...chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home