Tuesday, July 26, 2005

the weather todae is so gd!...jus sooooooooo gd! its the best time to cuddle up in ur bed and slp but no...i had to go to sch...it was rainin cats and dogs this mornin...or mayb the whole mornin and afternoon... i think the rain had stop now...but i hope it continue...hahax...went to see my maths teacher to ask her whether can i have back the harry potter bk that she confiscated frm my fren...but all she told me was " we're tok abt it someother time"...argh!! chinese ca postpone to tmr...so later gonna try and study or else i die...and gonna try to do my maths assignment and study accounts...hmm...gotta go sji for some drama night performance and i got no idea how im gg to wear the black shoes when my feet is injure...haix...and i oso got no idea how to get home frm there...gg to try and sit myself dwn and do my hw...got lots to catch up...chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home