Tuesday, July 19, 2005

when i open my eyes todae, the first thing that i saw was the raindrops! was so happy cos the weather is gg to b super nice! was so happy then dad fetch me to sch....bert left home at 3 smth to go to the airport...woke up at 3 am to say bye bye...so sad!wanted to go see him off but then if i go see him off then i wont go to sch...so i decided to go sch and not see him off...think his in japan now or is him waitin to change plane? dun really noe...hope he's ok!
no homewrk todae! yipee! hahax...dad and mum came to sch to pick me up...mum bought the dunno wat heart for me for the bio thingy tmr...so gg to bring gloves lah...hahax...
feelin kind of wierd now cos theres no one to 'fight' with me for the com and the tv...haix...and suddenly theres so much peace! my god!
anw...im lyk feelin damn funny yesterdae...and i was thinkin alot yesterdae! and theres still some other stuffs that i was thinkin abt but i think that its better to be left un-said!ok...gtg...chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home