Sunday, August 14, 2005

heyy...back frm my so called camp...anw heres wat happen
yesterdae... sat...13/8/05
slpt in the st mikes chapel at 3 smth then woke up at 7 smth...then makan bfast then went to boon keng to take the nel to harbour font then took at bus to sentosa..then was playin there...went and get a b'ball then the ball got thrown into the drain and nvr cld b found again...hahax...then tan in the sun...the weather was super gd...got sun got wind...wooo!then went back to church at 3smth then went and paint chair...paint till my whole body got...wth!then had a hard timew gettin it off...haiz! went and shower at the church toliet and smart me drop my comb into the toliet bowl! my gosh! then slack ard then went to novena church with alex, sam and shawn...then went home aft that and found out that i lost smth..actually not lost...its just somewhere in my rm or ard the hse...then look for it the fall aslp on my bed at 8smth...
todae:
cldnt wake up todae...haix..then drag myself to church...but b4 i cld go i cldnt find my scarf! aaaahhhhh!then was lookin ard in my room but still cldnt find...but i foud my name tag instead...hahax...so wierd lah...when i got my scarf i cant find my name tag and went i got myname tag i cant find my scarf! haix...anw went to church w/o a scarf then serve mass...aft mass went and count money then stay in church till 11 smth then went to my aunt hse to get some stuffs then went to tp for lunch...then mum bought some stuffs for me then went home...got home change then started clearin my rm cum lookin for all my stuffs that went missin and low and behold i found eveything that i lost...hahahax...im so happy lah...then finish clearin then went and shower then now im slackin in front of the com...im so burn lah....face so red...gosh! then my hands oso...but not my leg! damn wierd lah...anw gtg chaox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home