Sunday, August 21, 2005

hmm...shld start on friday the 19th entry:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!
went to sch todae despite feelin so unwell cos i do not wish to take my F&N practical test alone...F&N was not as bad as i expected it to be todae...quite relieve that my practical is over...then dad came to pick me up then gave my twin and her friend a lift dwn the hill...then saw jus at the bottom of the hill...then went to tp to collect me mum's bday cake...then went home...then slack ard...was watchin tv lah...then went and shower then my mum came home...then she went to risen christ for some stuffs with dad then bert went out so i was alone at home...then went out for dinner at 9 something...suppose to eat steamboat but the stall clse so we ate a mixture of food frm bbq sting ray to fried hokkien mee...the bbq sting ray at whampoa got no standard at all man...then went home watch tv then slp...got a super bad throat durin the night
20th sat:
suppose to go and do my project but mum dun allow cos i was dwn with a fever...so went to novena session with mum and dad then went to eat...then bought some stuffs the came home...took medicine then slack...then mum cook curry fish head...then din go for cat class cos i over slpt...then ate dinner...the curry fish head was damn hot lah...almost die...then keep snezzin...aft dinner went and watch tv then slpt at 2 smth...
todae, 21th august...
woke up at 11 smth coming 12...first time in many months since i got the chance to wake up so late on a sun cos most of the time i gotta wake up at 8 smth to go to church...the feelin of wakin up so late on a sun was just soooooo gd!!!!!!!!!! hahax...then ate my lunch then now sittin in front of the com burnin some stuffs...later gg to tp to return the vcd that i rent then go meet my mum at novena for 5.30 mass...mum at novena now for some rcia meetin and im stuck at home with my bro who wants to use the com asap...haix...haven got my F&N stuffs done so shall do it tmr and i got a naths ca tmr and i haven study...im so dead pls! haix...chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home