Thursday, September 22, 2005


its suppose to b a hippo..won it cos of the cme thingy

anw...its the normal daily routine again...and i cant believe that it is already thur...my gosh!haix...anw sch was fine todae...had eng oral...was quite ok lah...think i screw up my picture conversation lah..then i think the rest shld b quite ok...was tryin to change my blogskin and had some probs along the way...but its ok now...anw thanks twin for ur help its alrite now...hmm...haven pack my pack for the short trip...but i think i will just stuffs some clothes in...oh ya...mum bought a digital cam yesterdae...my god! the price was lyk whoa!!! she somemore not heart ache...seriously man my heart ache for her man...spent lyk 600+ on a cam...i think its so waste of money lah...gtg...chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home