Saturday, October 22, 2005

damN! got woken up so early todae...and its a sat for god sake! argh! but beat me..im still beter than my bro...he need to crawl out of the bed this mornin to go to sch for some chinese lesson i think cos his a'level this mon however for me...i dun need to touch anymore textbk for the time being...hahax...but seriously man! his exam are lyk mon and i think he have not study...sigh! thats so bert for u pls...all the last min stuffs and the last min wakin up to go sch...haix! been doin nth...hmm...vacummin the floor was smth...okok..help my mum to vaccum the floor...so nice of me...then my mum god-sis husband who is a contractor came to measure some stuffs and to give us the colour code for the window, doors and wndow panels and the wardrode...cool! so amusin! hahax...dun think i will b gg for cat later...nose is irritatin me lyk hell!!!! so i shld settle myself dwn in front of the tv on the sofa and enjoy the vcd that i bought frm ts yesterdae...thats wat i call life!
yesterdae...fri...21 oct 2005
cont'd frm the previous entry...went to risen christ to support my mum for some commisionin thingy then b4 that was walkin ard tp...bought 2 vcd at quite a bargain but its nth compare to batam vcd/dvd...but sadly i din get any vcd/dvd back frm batam! sigh! okok...then went to the church...they did some renovation and the church was lyk quite nice...compare to st mikes its lyk whoa! they got lyk 4 and more lcd plasma look alike screen for projectin the songs and the readin unlyk st mikes where they use the ohp...no offense but st mikes quite out dated liao...ok...then had mass...sadly i was a loner durin mass cos mum had to sit with her grp or smth lyk that ...so had to sit alone...then was msgin abit here and abit there...and my dear darlin hp decided tt its better for me to b alone that its batt flat...cant blame it cos its my fault...din charge my batt for lyk weeks...so its behaviour is quite expected...then borrow my mum hp to msg...bert was lyk msgin me tellin that he saw a vcd at poh kim that was qutie gd and ask me whether i wan to share or not... and aft msgin he decided to call me...and he called durin mass! so smart! had to go out to answer lah...then dad came later when it was the collection time then he sat in front...so i went in front to join him and went and i ask him howcome din sit behind with me he say" i cldnt see you!" omg! ya so sat there with dad and the place where he chose to sit was freakin cold...i was lyk gg to b frozen there and to make matter worse, my nose decides to block...damN! okok...aft mass went for some fellowship then went home and change then rot ard abit then went to slp...

and finally... heres wat we found out when me,tenisha, tushira, nat loo and sharon were crappin ard in class...
heres wat w found out frm nat loo...
firstly: she said "a chicken backside is known as a chicken drumstick"accordin to nat loo theory...can u imagine...so a chicken got 2 backside since theres 2 drumstick...god!!!!
secondly: she said "when a indian man die, the wife gotta jump in and die with him when the body gg to get burn"...
theres still another one...i cant remember
i think its the coffin one...erm... when a cat jump over a coffin, the corpse will wake up...so when the corpse wake up the head will bang against the top cos the top will b cover up rite...so the corpse will hurt its head...smth lyk that lah...dunno whether is this the correct one or not...none of my fellow crappers are online for me to ask...

okok...think some stuffs are gettin better for example some misunderstandin are clear up..erm..nvm...shall not elaborate... hahax...hols are comin...i can smell it...i can feel it...whopeee!!!!hahax...im so happy...finally dun need to wake up early every weekdae mornin and i get to hibernate once in a while...ok i think i crap enough already! gg off now to shower then gg to enough wats left of todae in front of the tv...and ya...mum bought flower crabs and my favourite red fish when she went to the market todae...and im gonna have it for dinner later...yeah! this is life man! chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home