Friday, October 28, 2005

its fri...the last day of my life as a sec 3 student...its also a moment of truth when teachers return u ur report bk...had some talk or shld it b presentation on runnin the last lap...to me i think that the last lap sort of refer to the remainin months and months to the o'level...anw wateva the meanin was it sort of leave a impression to me abt fulfillin our dreams and all..aft that was the moment when miss lim return us our report bk..b4 she return she was tellin us lyk some of our classmates din make it to sec 4 and all...it was saddenin...gosh! but at the end those who din hand in the travel form din get the report bk back and 1 of those who din get their report bk back is me! thanks alot man birds! all thanks to u birds who caught the flue and make the virus quite serious that mke us report the places that we are gg to visit so that the sch can keep track and bcos of this i din sign my form and i cant get my report bk back! argH!
on a more serious note im gg to miss some frens...they wont b in the same class as me nxt yr and this yr being in the same class as u all have make me grew clser to those who i seldom tok to in the sec1 and 2...and im very happy to have u all as my frens and my clse frens...erm...im dunno how to say...but its so saddenin...im so gg to miss the 2 of u and all..w/o u guys to crap ard with me and our other frens is just not complete...my heart almost stop when i heard the news...just hope that u 2 can b ok and look on the bright side of things...we will still b gd frens and we will still have our crappin session and all...im very sure that our friendship will still go on and on...our friendship will last and will not break im very sure...ok...chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home