Monday, November 21, 2005

damn camp tmr! argh! haven pack in any other things...i think i will just stuff in the rest of the thing first thing tmr morning...thats so me pls! hahax.went to help out at chij kellock bkshop...glenn and his frens came to help and another 2 other ppl...then the girl bro was lyk slackin so much lah...hahax...todae was quite fun lah...then sell bks...then saw 4 ang mo ppl...whoa! they eyes are lyk damn nice...hahahax...was so attracted to it...and they are learnin chinese!!!! oh my!!! anw...then wrk untill 5 lyk that then dad came and pick me up...then went and fetch mum frm wrk...then went to beach rd to fetch bert...then had dinner there...ate chicken rice...quite gd...then came home and im slackin away...hope tmr nvr come! sigh!gg to party lyk siao tonight man! hahax...
dun think i will b able to update my blog untill sat or mayb even nxt week...see how things go lor...and im gg to miss all my shows! damn!cant wait for the camp to end!
weather gettin colder this daes! my gosh! im lyk freezin now lah...think its becos i just shower or smth...
i will b earnin 80 bucks lesser cos i wont b gg to wrk tmr till fri! poor me! this xmas im lyk seriously BROKE!!!!
nose is still irritatin me...been sneezin alot...
im gettin bored
and im crappin more
and more
and more
think i better end now!
chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home