Friday, November 04, 2005

hey..haven been bloggin...shld blog now...hols are fine so far...havin a massive clear out in my hse as the renovation date is drawin near...those ppls are gg to hack off my wardrode and ermm...my windows which mean that my room gonna b damn dusty! sigh! found lots of stuffs when i was clearin out my wardrode yesterdae! cant believe it man! got lots and lots of rubbish too...threw aways lots of stuffs too...some ppl was tellin me yesterdae smth lyk "old one dun go new one dun come" i think its a chinese phrase translation into eng ...seriously man! how lame can u get...haix...anw rent some shows frm ts yesterdae...freaky fridae and a chinese show...watch finish both at 12 smth this mornin then went and slp...shld go and rent more...
im JOBLESSS this hols...cant seem to find a job that is interestin...tried mos burger already so i think i will try some other stuffs...sigh!
been slackin since day 1 of the hols...nxt week must go back to sch everyday...sigh! rather slack at home though! anw i wanna go watch tv already....chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home