Wednesday, November 30, 2005

ook...bloggin again...but im not gonna blog wat happen exactly at con camp...just some random stuffs!
1: elizabeth the woman who taught my class cat at sec1 is such a pain in the ass...shes so wierd!!! omg! one of her goldfish die so we decidedto be nice ppl to take that dead goldfish out of the tank and throw it away so that it wont affect the other fishes...but shes did not think that we were so nice...went and tell chris...then was makin a fuss out of a dead goldfish! lyk wat can we do to the goldfish man???eat it up ah???siao lor...sigh! then went we explain she din believe! wth!!! argh!!!!
2: the washin of feet was meaningful...
3: camp food sucks man..
4:im bein freak out by someone aft the camp
erm not gg to type anymore abt the camp...hahax..

got my pay on mon...so little pls...wth! argh!!! still lookin for a job! since im jobless now!
anw...later gg swimmin with mag and ali...hahax...the weather lyk so not gd for swimmin pls...sigh! but no choice lah!
gg sch tmr to buy my sec4 bks...can u imagine!!! time flies man! and tmr the 1st of dec!!!!cant imagine that nxt yr im gonna take my o's...wats the world comin to man! hahax...anw tmr oso gg to take back my guitar...cool! hahax...
my frenzs ard me are lyk in a xmas mood man! esp glenn tan! he got so excited when he went orchard the other dae! and frm wat i heard he gonna buy his xmas present soon!!! harlowwwwwww...dec its not even here yet! wats the rush???sigh! and his ipod is full of xmas songs??this is wat i call mad man! sigh! why do i noe so many mad ppl??? thank god marcus is not lyk that...he told me that heres only gg to buy all the present on the 23...thats wat i call xmas last min shoppin...u must shop at the last min then got the xmas atmoshpere...hahax...im crappin...
oh ya...a big thank you to mag and ali for ur affimation letter..thanks...i think ali read my blog...so im just goin to type it out here...but on second thots its abit personal...so wait for my letter...i think it will b with ur xmas presents
anw...heres a BIG THANK YOU TO all my gd gd gd gd gd gd gd frens out there... who nvr fail to crack me up...i think u all noe who u all are.. I REALLY LOVE U PPL ALOT...AND I REALLY TREASURE ALL UR FRENSHIP....
to nat poh and my twin...thanks for being there thru that difficult time and thank you nat for knockin some sense into my head when i was senseless...to my beloved twin for just being herself...will always remember wat we always do together...i love u guys...
to yvonne: thanks for everything u have done for me! i love u lots too...still remember that we dun really lyk each other when we first see each other...but time just change everything...im glad i gotta noe u...
to ali and mag: thanks for bein my fren....will write u a letter asap!
and to glenn and marcus:there nth much to type...u 2 noe how i tresure our frenship...
shall stop here...chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home