Saturday, December 24, 2005

hey...its christmas eve..so fast...cant believe that 2005 is gg to come to and end in abt a week time...sighx! not lookin forward to 2006...sigh! hahax...todae i was woken up by my mum at 7am!!! yes 7AM...cant believe it right...it was more of shakin me up then wakin me up...the weather was jus rite for slppin pls...but then i was made to go to the market..gosh! was lyk a zombie walkin ard...plus...i was lookin on the floor for puddles of water...and this made my movement ard the market super slow...even aunties and some old lady walk faster than me...gosh! then aft the market went to the foodcourt near the library at tp to eat...ate the b'fast set...and i can tell u that the toast bread they made has no standard at all...the bread was not crispy enough and the kaya was not gd...it is nth compared to ya kun toast and the toast opp. novena church...and im so happy that the coffee shop opp novena church has finally finish its renovation...the toast there is super and the prawn mee is gd!...ok...back to todae...aft eatin went to ntuc to buy some stuffs...then went to far east flora...went into the super cold room then bought flowers! so nice!!! was damn cold inside...wonder how those ppl workin there can take it...but i think they are use to it already!...aft buyin flowers went back home...then clear the mess i made in my rm then went to alicia hse...was not that late lah...then had makan there...then crap ard...then at 4 smth some ppl left then only left me, mag, alex, eugene, joshua...then decided to play majong....play till 5 plus dad came to pick me up then fetch alex home then came home eat a light dinner...then shower then dad went to st mikes cos he need to serve the children mass...hmm...so now im here tyin...cos im bored...gg to watch the channel 5 xmas show later...anw tmr gonna have a xmas party at my hse...nth new to me actually cos my family have it every year...yup...anw

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OUT THERE!!!!
AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home