Wednesday, January 25, 2006

been doin my F&N project for the pass hr or two and it is so not gg well lah...im lyk dyin here lah..so i decided to take a break and change my blogskin and update my blog...cant find any nice one...so i change to the toliet paper one for a change.haix....cny's comin...whoppee!!!! so excitin...hahax...get to collect ang paos! hahax...i noe i noe...cny not all abt collectin money jus lyk xmas is not only abt presents...hmm...cny abt reuniting with ur family and all...ya...haix...time passes so fast feb is comin already...gosh! nth much to blog now adays...lets see...
woke up in the early hrs of the days...sigh...smth that i do not like doin. really..haix...was almost late for sch...then lessons...walk here and walk there...the everyday routine...then had to stay back todae for phy prac.haix! ended earlier than expected. then went home...mum was at home. then shower slack abit then was sittin in front of the com for a few hrs already and my F&N project is not near to done.its lyk drivin me crazy!!!! ARGH!!!! kill me pls! sigh! gtg back to my project! chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home