Tuesday, January 31, 2006

ok...the last day of the cny hols...cny jus came and go so fast...faster than i expected...haix...sch startin again tmr...sigh! not lookin forward to that...the nxt hols will b in months time...sigh sigh sigh...cny was ok for me...went to church on the first day of new yr then went to my grandparents grave...then went ard then came home..and i slpt the rest of the day away...the second day went to my second aunt hse then stay there till night and watch tv went i got home till dawn the nxt dae...and todae...went yum cha with my second aunt, her husband and my family in the early hours of the morning...was woken up at 7 by my mum then went to red star restuarant for cha...damn tired lah...then came home at 9 smth then slp all the way till 3...terrible rite...haix...then watch tv...slack then now usin the com...how excitin can life get lah....chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home