Wednesday, January 25, 2006

second entry for the day..this is because im dying doin my F&N...madness pls!!!! gg mad already or shld it b already mad! haix! gweneal's feeling hungry and tired as she did not have a proper dinner and shes suffering from lack of slp...im not jokin...its that bad...all i need now is my one and only my most beloved BED!!!!! its the only place where i can relax and my tiredness and hunger will be disolved into the air...cos im sure that once my head touches my pillow im off to LALA LAND straight away...which means that i will not feel hungry and i can forget abt my F&N project...haix! but thats unless i dun dream of my F&N project which will be a nightmare if that really happens...real nightmare...too much F&N is not good for health really...my eyes are gg to clse soon and that feelin of tiredness in ur eyes is terrible and that feeling of tryin to keep ur eyes open when its already so tired is even worst..haix!terrible sia! cant wait for tmr to end...think im quite wierd...tmr not even here and i want it to end...but i really do wat it to end..cos i have a super long weekend to look forward toO!!which means that i can rest and have a really gd night slp for once since sch reopen..but once CNY hols end i must wait for a long long time b4 another hols come along...im gg back to do my F&N already! chaoz agaiN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home