Monday, January 02, 2006

sighz! last day of the hols and sch is opening in matter of hours time...sigh! haix! the thought of wakin up in the early hours of the day is really not invitin...sigh! haix! woke up at 12 todae...the last time i can get to wake up so late...then went and clear up my messy table fill with papers and some presents...then also clear up my room...then went and vaccum and mop my room floor then went and eat wat suppose to b my b'fast...then took out my books for my mum to wrap cos my bk wrappin skills is really horrible...but then there was not enough bk wrapper to wrap finish my bks...this yr bought really little bks...only bought maths, ss and bk-keepin bk...and tts all...haix! then was reading some story bks...then now slackin in front of my com...nth new really...gg to watch grey anatomy tonight...the shows at 11 and i got sch tmr...but i think i will still watch...not lyk theres lesson tmr lah...okok...gg to enjoy wats let of the remainin hrs of my last dae of hols! chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home