Wednesday, February 22, 2006

im doin last min wrk again...sigh! nth new...rushing out my F&N project now lah! have to hand it tmr....shit! i think my project is f.o.c....full of crap....sigh!oh...i came home at 4 smth and i have been doin my F&N frm 5 smth till now...madness pls! im gg mad already lah...and i haven finish any of my other homewrk and it is all due tmr...double shit! so i think its gg to be slp-real-late for me todae....cos i still got lots of homewrk to do aft im done with F&N...sigh...
gg to have pe tmr...not looking forward to tt really...having guitar aft tt...then i can go home...only at a 5.30pm tmr then my cca end...so late...then come home and tmr i need to finish up all the things that is left undone...and i think its high time i need to clear up my study table...it is a terrible state now...
ok...i gg back to my F&N...chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home