Thursday, February 16, 2006

no sch todae! im so happy! hahax! woke up at 9 smth todae! quite early already lah! then went and clear up my rm cos it was gettin real messy and my study table was in a big mess with bks here papers there pens everywhere so went and clear it up and threw alot of papers away....then went and help my mum to vaccum the floor and mop it...then shower...dad came home with lunch for me or shld it b late b'fast...char siew rice!!! super yummy...having a obsession with char siew now a days....there was a period of 2 yrs or more whereby i stopped eatin char siew and started eatin duck...now im startin to eat char siew again and i seldom eat duck now...wierd! but really char siew is really nice....but the stall at the coffeeshop outside my sch then char siew not nice if not i'll b eating it everydae! watch charlie angels...the show quite nice...with all the cool stuffs they use to find fingerprint and all i really amusing...really i was really amuse and the way they fight too...so amusing..hahax....been doin my F&N project for the pass few hrs and i realised that it is not offically due tmr...wa lau! make me panick...sigh! thats how blur i can get...sigh sigh sigh!
tmr is finally fri....i love fri...cos not only does it mean that the weekends are comin it also the only day that i can go back early frm sch....yipee! but theres test tmr...so unlucky...haix!
im gg back to do my overall plan tt is due tmr...chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home