Monday, March 13, 2006

first day of the march hols...gone jus lyk that...cant believe it...din do anything worth mentionin...except for the fact that i actually woke up to go to sch for guitar todae that was lyk super slack there...quite a waste of time there seriously...was playin bingo and tick tack toe with joseline durin guitar...this was how boring it was...sigh! then dad sent me to sch and back to home as i cldnt find my wallet...the weather was so warm pls...the sun shld just go and hide behind some clouds so the ppl on earth wont feel so warm...
i think i totally wasted my weekends lah...do nth but watch vcds...thats y some ppl can tag on my board askin me to stop watchin...think abt it, its really quite terrible...its that terrible...cos i watch finish a whole 27 disc show overnight...that was on fri went i bought the show, genius physician- ti ying...i think i watch frm 8 smth till the nxt morning 5am...terrible...gosh! then cldnt wake up on sat lah...so i din go to novena church with my mum...only woke up at 12 smth noon lah! terrible! really terrible! but the show was gd...hahax! some parts were funny...then mum bought her own show which turns out quite gd too so my sat and sun was spent watchin her vcd which resulted in me not being able to wake up for church on sun...but in the end i drag my feet to church cos i did not wan to go church by myself in the evening as the weather yesterdae was as bad as todae...i was actually dozin off durin mass...bad man! but cldnt help it... will try not to do it again.
haven started on my hols homewrk...sure die one... im sure the hols will jus end before i noe...fri will just arrive b4 i even prepare myself for it...which means that i need to get some wrk done or im gg to b dead when term2 come...on a lighter note, im quite happy with my term1 results, not as bad as i expected it to b...
think i will b makin cheesecake soon...yummy!!! hahax! havin a cravin for it lah...so mayb i will make it tmr so smth if i got time...
chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home