Thursday, March 09, 2006

shall take a break from F&N now...cant belive it, i manage to last till todae! gosh! miracle!!!!i cant wait for tmr to end!! though its a one week holiday but its better than NONE!!! i have finally accepted the fact that i have no life...im not jokin...i totally given up tryin to get one also...its impossible to get one with my busy schedule. screw it seriously!
still doin my F&N..it seems endless...really..and theres still quite alot more to do...im so dead pls...haix!
theres quite alot of homewrk to be done doing the hols and i have already receive some todae...and more will come tmr..im sure of it...have to clear locker tmr and leave it open for the ppl to do some maintence to it...so have to bring home all my books...thanks god my dad's coming to pick me up tmr...
according to some ppl its borin to see all words...so i shall put up some pictures.
heres some ramdon pictures...
this pic was taken durin my 5 periods of maths..me and my twin had to entertain ourself as we were gg mad!!!!



taken on a bus back to CTK last yr durin the camp...wonder who was the itchy fingers who peel out the letters G and L...sigh!


pathway to heaven?(fat hope sia)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home