Tuesday, May 30, 2006

got my report bk todae...terrible, terrible results! gosH! high time i start gettin serious and study and not play any more...seriously cant afford it already man!

went to tp to get the ingredients that i need for my o's F&N prac tmr...spent lyk 30 over bucks on the ingredients itselfs...wat a waste of money! so not prepared for my prac tmr...can die arh!
came home aft that to try out and so far only the almond creme, lemon barley and i think the salad turn out well...the main dish and the soup was lyk terrible! tt 2 recipes suxs pls! so dont taste and look the same! argh! so now, im trying to improvise in to make it look and taste better, hope all my dishes will be well tmr...or im so dead!

theres so much holiday homewrk to do! and so little time...guitar gonna take up most of my time plus all the xtra lessons and tution that will soon come my way...sigh!

nth much to post... jus that i needa go to church tmr for the comfirmation meeting and theres some yiss thingy that is compulsory for us to attend which is held at risen christ(high tech church)... according to my mum, its enriching cos she attended the liss there b4...

shld enjoy the rest of my evening untill 8 whereby i will go and pack and prepare all the stuff that i need for tmr!
chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home