Wednesday, June 07, 2006

second week of the holiday...cant believe it...time fly so fast...argh! din enjoy much of the hols this time round...been lyk goin to sch everyday...sigh!

went for guitar todae! then durin the break went to the sch dentist to find out wat happen to my teeth cos aparently it chip off...and its damn argh! so went there and the dentist was damn rough lah! she practically file my tooth off and fill it back again! not literally file off the whole thing but it was abt 1/4 gone cos the chip was quite big.... and now, i shall not bite on hard things esp crab shell!!! argh!!!! aft fillin it up she was sayin this so many times to me :" remember dun bite anything with ur left side. bite with ur right side untill 12 noon tmr ." ...cos she sae that the thing will drop? but if u really try its damn difficult...cos ur food will automatically move to even out on ur right an left side...so when i was eating my lunch todae...i took GREAT care to put all my food on the right side and make sure that my food stay on my right and not my left and for once in my life, i took damn long to eat! its tiring both mentally and physically...really! try it!

shall go for my dinner now...for once im not lookin forward to any sort of food!
chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home