Sunday, July 09, 2006

sun! how the week fly!!!! church this mornin! stayed in church and rot untill my mum meetin end...and it started rainin! the weather was damn gd lah! then went tp for lunch then walk ard then came home! ali pass me the tape...then went i wan to watch my mum wan to watch her show. then went i start watchin again, this time my brother wan to watch the pirates of the carribean! screw it man! i so cant watch it lah! argh!!!!

blastin music in my ears now...oblivious to the surroundin! how nice if the time could just stop...haix! thats random!

went to sa band concert on fri! gosh! it was damn gd lah! really live up to their gold with honours! then went to the bridge! it was damn nice lah! then the breeze was damn gd lah! hahax! i enjoy myself at the river lah! the songs that they play at the concert was also gd! the first and the last song was the best! then got this guy frm the percusion who had to ran here ran there to get to all the other instruments! poor guy but it was funny lah!

sch tmr! have not finish my homewrk! shit...gg to do it when i watch world cup tmr morning! gg to be damn dead tmr in sch lah!

chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home