Tuesday, February 27, 2007

blogger is mad! seriously mad! just went i wanted to change my blog it decided to work again! ahh!

anyway went to sch this morning which mean that i had to wake up early in the morning. was woken up or rather shaken up by my mum this morning at 7.30am. the earliest that i have woken up since dec. gosh! the feelin was like shit i tell you. my eyes could barely open and my brain was tellin me to please go back and sleep. but i still drag myself out of bed 5 minutes later. parents wanted to give me a lift to sch but i thought that it was too early so din follow them. then went and wash up then change then took the bus to sch. which only came and 7.45 and my the time i reach school the side gate at the hdb there was close and i had to make a big round to the main gate! argh! then went to the canteen to meet jing they all and then went up to the hall to find that mass had already started. we were not late but just that mass started earlier. anw then attended mass after mass went down to the canteen for some light refreshment or rather breakfast then went and walk around the sch. haha! it was damn fun lah! then make noise while we walk. then talk to the teachers left sch about 11 or 12 cant remember then tushira, jing and nat loo came over to my place to watch grey's anatomy till about 5 and then they went home then had my dinner then slack ard. gonna have a early sleep tonight as im having a headache due to waking up early this morning. haix! sign of aging. really!

shall stop here. chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home