Thursday, February 22, 2007

bloggin again. and guess wat i forgot my password. this is so terrible! my memory is failing! shit! i so need to go and work my brain out man! or else its seriously rusting and working damn slowly. and the weather is not helping at all. it's turning hot. and i hate hot weathers!!! argh!

caught up with a few of my friends and had fun during cny. went to my grandparents temple on the first day after mass then went to my uncle's place, there was a lion dance performance like every other year. and my uncle's 2 daughthers are so cute lah. the older one was scare of the lion dance but not the younger one! haha!

second day of cny was spent at my second aunt's place with the usual makan and slacking. spend my time playing with my cousins was also playing with my uncle's youngest daughter. she sing song in a damn cute way and shes only 2 goin on 3 this year!

3rd day was at my other aunt's place. so get to see my cousins again. play with them again. then they were complaining that they had to go back to sch and i was there laughing and they were like" you good lah,tmr dont need to go to sch!" haha! wanted to sae that they will have their chance but realise that they wont cos o'levels is push forward which means that they wont have as much time as i have to slack. also play cards with them, won like $2 plus! haha!

anyway will be seeing my cousins again this sat at my place. a day that will be fill with plenty of mahjong sessions and cards sessions completed with food, drinks and tv! looking forward to that.

a happy new year to all. and chaoz for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home