Tuesday, March 20, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAM AND ME!!!
this photo was taken last year during guitar night! she's 2 years my senior! and my 'auntie' in guitar!
its fun to have someone u know who share the same birthday as u. hahax! had lots of fun today! thanks guys!born on tues on the 20. so today is like the actual day and date! have to wait for another 7 more years before its 20th on tues again! anw, a big THANK YOU for the presents and birthday greetings!

caught up with sam last night when we wish each other happy birthday! miss her lots! had my favourite mango cake this year! im seventeen! madness please! time pass so fast! and my stupid friend called me at 8.30 am (when i was born 17 years ago) to wish me happy birthdae when i was still in bed sleeping! haix! never forget that man.
chaox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home