Friday, May 18, 2007

i'm so excited!

hahax! i think i am high now! hahax! thanks to the weather. i cant wait for my hair to dry so i can quickly go to bed and enjoy this weather! it is the perfect weather to sleep in! and tmr's a SATURDAY which means that i get to wake up late! double happiness! hahax! i think im gg mad! hahax!


anw stayed back in sch till 5 plus then headed down to town to meet my 'family' then went to pepper lunch to eat. food was quite good, the portion also quite reasonable. then after eating went and cut my twin bday cake! the cake was quite good! then went and walk walk ard town. was suppose to meet someone else or rather someone else was suppose to meet me but change of plans due to the fact that the weather is just tempting me to go and sleep. so no late night for me tonight! i need my sleep!


and i think im losing my voice. im sick since last fri! how wonderful and my cough is not getting any better! so much for taking medicine! no cure at all lah. argh!


wanna slp already! chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home