Monday, May 28, 2007

monday blues...

in sch now, lesson have not started. ankle is injured and i dont know how i injured it. how wonderful. went to bro camp passing out parade on sat and church on sun.

was woken up at 6.45am on a sat morning. thats the earliest time i even woken up on a sat morning. gosh! then went for a quick breakfast then went to the camp at kranji. quite a long drive up. then stone there cos the parade started late. soon at 8 plus the parade started proper then got all the cool vehicle to see and all the army guys marching. cool! then went for the joy ride and went into those armour vehicles. fun! then went to lot1 shopping center to wait for my bro to bookout. then went there shopping, nothing much to shop there. then went back to the camp to fetch my bro then went home. fall aslp on the sofa for a hour or 2 and when i woke up my t-shirt was full with sweat. this was how bad the weather was these days. then went and shower then slack in front of the tv till late at night.


sun. woke up thinking there was no cat class today so went to the market with my parents for breakfast then after i order my food, adele msg me and told me there was cat class, so quickly finish up breakfast then dad fetch me to church. ran up to the class and they were having bible quiz, so went ard and look at them do. damn cute! hahax! then got one girl dont know how to do then started crying! then give them some of the answers! hahax! me and adele tried the quiz too, quite do-able. then went for mass, which was not interesting as usual. then went down and talk to my cat class people abit then went home and slack.


lesson starting soon! shall update later!
chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home