Tuesday, May 22, 2007

my lappy got sick!

argh! todae was a horrible day, my lappy got sick in the moring and i had to bring it to the 'doctor' and all my docs are gone! all thanks to the horrible virus that attack it! and its not only my com, my classmates com too! now my lappy feels empty! argh! and my batt is lose! oh no! i dont know what to do! i dont think theres a way to fix that problem! im sad for my laptop! argh!


lesson todae was terrible! a.maths! just so wonderful! tell me about it really. binomial distribution, thats what we learn todae! terrible! its like somewhat like probability but worse! with all the formulas and the condition to satifise it! argh! was really looking forward to class to end todae! and at the end of the lesson i almost die, my brain almost burst! but at least i understood wats gg on.


chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home