Wednesday, May 23, 2007

shall introduce the 3 most important things in my life....



firstly... my hp... my first love.... the one that follow me through bad times and good. and keep me in contact with all my frens!!! :)

my second love... my MP3... the one that keep me occupy and get me out of boredom!

the lastest addition to my love list...my laptop!

and of cos theres many others such as my bed, my family, friends and of cos not forgetting the tv. ok... im abit mad now! so im posting rubbish! hahax! im just high! cos i finally got it off my chest and it feeeeelllllssss gooooddddd!!!! hahax! was abit down by all of it and today i got it off! hahahax!

school was okay todae. sci was dry as usual. and i got really bored after awhile. and was entertaining myself.wats new really.and the hols are coming and im excited! hahax! cant wait! finish all my homework already so shall go and see corner with love!

chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home