Wednesday, May 09, 2007

think its time to keep my blog alife. its like so dead! anw. school this week was ok. its coming to the end of the week again! whoopee! love the weekend! had science class todae. physics! kill me pls! i forgot most of my fomulaes! argh! but still manage to get through! hope i wont get a screw up grade!


first UT tmr! shit! its on problem solving! hope it will be easy! wish me luck! all the rest of the subs UT are coming up! argh! not looking forward to that, system will be damn screw up when its UT time. haix! and we will be automatically sign out of messenger. smart system so we cant communicate with our friends at all! haix!


mother's day is coming this sun. gonna start making my mum's present. got most of the materials i need i think. gg out for makan on mother's day!


gtg...chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home