Monday, July 23, 2007

monday...

sch this morning. had to drag myself out of bed when the weather is damn shiok to slp! it always happen. so not surprised. went to sch todae communication. quite ok lah the lesson..was getting bored in class. but manage to survive till the end of the day! came home and had yummy dinner. the soup mum boiled was supppppeeeerr good!


anw. just a shout out to you. thanks for sun. and i realise that you are so close to my heart, that i wont want to do anything to lose you. you had always been there when i needed u and no matter how tired u are you will always be there for me. and you are always the person i grumble to and turn to when i am having a bad day or when i need to tell u random stuffs. and you will always cheer me up and put up with my rubbish! thanks a million and i hope that our close friendship will never be broken and it will last till we grow old. people always say that we only learn to treasure someone when we lost them. i was that close to lossing u and that make me realise what an important part you play in my life. u once affirm me with a letter that was pages long, but i have never done that in return, so now, im writing it here, or rather typing it here. and i am sure that you read my blog regularly. so yes. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. and i hope that our friendship will be able to restand all the hardship and problems that come our way! THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD FRIEND TO ME! :)


ok. gtg
chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home