Wednesday, July 25, 2007

sci lesson today about chemistry again! oh screw it! i din get a single thing that the teacher said todae! terrible, im gonna fail the test if chem come out! shit, and theres a high chance that it will come out! oh shit! anw. was stoning in class todae! and had a massive headache nearing to the end of sch. and went to the air-con food court to makan todae ate beef rice, like the one from yoshinoya. both taste about the same. but my sch one give more beef! anw. class ended late lah. then went and meet nat at amk, call her when i board the train and we both board the same train. then went to anderson for ice-cream. quite nice. ate the brownie with ice-cream, sat at anderson ice-cream shop and caught up abit. then when and walk ard. bought some sweet from ntuc for my trip tmr. and speaking of trip, i haven finish packing my bag! not surprised, im so last min. and i told nat about how i knock myself against the toliet door resulting in a blue black! and the blue black on my thighs is spreading and its damn painful! argh! and anw, nat called me accident-pro. not surprised in my sec sch days and always banging things, not bang this is bang that


ok wanna go makan my dinner and drink yummy soup! and gotta have my nail cut, its getting to long! ok

chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home