Sunday, July 22, 2007

shall make a quick post before i change to go to church. went to church in the morning for cat class then went home after cat class. then went and shower and wait for my hair to dry b4 hopping into bed to slp. slpt till 2 plus then my mum call me up to go and see something in a super urgent voice, i thought she saw ghost, but apparently there was a frog like insect which is huge in my parents room which was actually in the living then flew to my parents room. and obviously i dont dare to catch it. so my dad, the only brave soul came and make a net lookalike thingy with plastic bag and manage to chase it out of my parents room. it flew out of the window. dad say that its a bat. gross.anw. now gg to change soon to slowly make my way to church!

chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home