Tuesday, August 21, 2007

2 days left to the end of sem



this is what my timetable in my leo look like now with no more continuation of the dates. quite happy to see it as it tells me that my holidae is coming soon!!!!quite bored now. so print screen to get my timetable and post it on blog.

anw, today is the last day for my communication module.played games the whole day. first was treasure hunt which my group organize then some water game in the swimming pool where we are suppose to bite the apple and all. nxt was some basketball and finally the monkey bar game which was quite creative. after sch which was like at 4 went to the care center for tuition session with the pri 6. then took the train back to tp. was too exhausted so i decided to cab back home from tp. reach home and then shower then did my rj.. 300 plus words. haha not that bad. then now im slacking. face is slighty red now due to the exposure to the sun at the swimming pool. hmm..hope it dont hurt that bad. not a big fan of pain.

bought the tv series men in pain from the internet. and im 9 bucks poorer. i so need a job for the hols.

ok.wanna turn in early tonight!

chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home