Monday, August 20, 2007

3 days left to the last day of sch
4 days left to the weekend


anw, im in sch right now and lesson is suppose to be starting soon. but class is quite empty till now. so shall wait.


birthday party at my uncle's place for my cousin yesterdae was not that bad! haha! my 2 small cousins are amusing!esp the younger one. haha! watch mr bean holiday and cinderella 3 yesterdae at their place. cinderella 3 was good! graphics was nice and so was the story line. watch it with my 2 small cousins! then play abit with them and also celebrated my mum's birthday there! left their place at 530 and went to their place at 12 plus after church! there was the PM national day rally which all the channels was showing and resulting in no show to watch at all on tv so i use the com. which proven to be much more entertaining then the speech. haha!


chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home