Sunday, August 12, 2007

church todae! and cat this morning! its getting a chore to wake up these days in the morning! age must be catching up with me! terrible! anw, watch the vcd that i rent till this morning at 3 before cuddling up into my bed to slp and had to wake up at 7.30 for cat this morning. but due to the fact that i laze in bed i was late for cat. went for mass after that and mass was long. got to know something interesting! hahahaha! had a good laugh during mass! hahahahahaha! after mass when to get some dishes from the market, mum cooking dinner! then went home and help her clean the sotong! one of my fav food! then went and shower then went for my date with my bed, woke up again at 7 then went and eat then slack in front of the tv!


chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home