Saturday, August 18, 2007

my mouse and my mp3 died on me. argh! ok, my mp3 not really spolit yet but it just refuse to show anything and let me listen to music on it, it only allow my laptop to use it! so it shall become a "thumbdrive" now! haix! anw.went to novena sq with mum todae and she change a new hp to the slide one, samsung one.quite a cool phone! but i still like mine! haha! oh. and i bought a new mouse hope this one will last longer, i shall be nice to it. the old one only lasted for like 3 months ??? before it die! anw the new one kinda cool! got the horoscope printed on it. and i pay more for this present one then before so it better last! and the scroll thingy for this one can change to 7 colours! im amuse! haha

cant post the picture now, cos blogger dont let. so shall post it another time
wanna go watch my show!
chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home