Saturday, September 01, 2007

din manage to post before 12 so din manage to get a post on 31th august!yes i remember clearly what happen this day 2 years ago. its not hard to forget with you counting down like that. and the exact time somemore. haix! buts its all in the pass. 2 years is a long time and we did come a far way if it was still the same. thanks for the company!


just came back from mag's grandfather funeral. condolences to her and her family. try and make it down again on sat and sun.


the lyrics to this song is quite nice. i quite like it. so here it goes. the title is "everything so right" can also be heard on my blog. enjoy

Whenever that you're Around
There's flame that Shines right out
your Captivating eyes drive me wild
You're the Rose that I've never had
You're probably the Reason
For me to turn my World all Around


Bridge
It's one Amazing ride, to have you by
my side can't Resist your Love anymore

Chorus
You're the fire that I'm Missing each Night
When you're near, Everything's Right
You're the Angel that's Guiding me through
Heaven that is here on Earth
You're the Drive that's running thru my mind
When you're close, Everything is Fine
You're making Everything so Right


Whenever there is crowd
A flame just shines right out
Looking at you makes it all Worthwhile
You're the friend that I never had
You deliver a reason
To make me Turn my Whole World Around

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home